Global Recycling Day
Let us take responsibility for our actions and make environmentally conscious choices every day
March 18, 2022 8:00:00 AM PDT March 18, 2022 8:00:00 AM PDTth, March 18, 2022 8:00:00 AM PDT
Currently tons of billions of natural resources are consumed every year on Earth. At this rate, the environment will continue to be destroyed, and soon all the resources will be exhausted. Therefore, we need to make recycling a global priority to protect the future of the earth.
Global Recycling Day was created in 2018 by the International Recycling Bureau to raise awareness of the importance of recycling with the intention of promoting the collective efforts of the citizens of the world to tackle this issue.
The mission of Global Recycling Day, as set out by the Global Recycling Foundation, is as follows.
• Recognize and emphasize the importance of law and international agreements.
• Promote sustainable trade in recycled products.
• Promote education on recycling issues.
• Make recycling a common goal and support mechanisms and initiatives that help countries and businesses work together to recycle.
• Started collaborative work with the industrial sector to support “integration of recycling” and material reuse.
• Strengthen innovations, research and initiatives that support better recycling practices and technologies.
• Spread the message to the world.
Hioki will continue to operate responsibly as a "manufacturing" company and follow our philosophy to be a sustainable company and contribute to a sustainable society. We promote daily recycling, the number one challenge for achieving a circular economy.