You may cancel items or orders that have not been shipped, free of charge.
You may not cancel an order if it has already been shipped.
To Cancel an order that is in the “Pending Approval” Status
1. Go to “Welcome…”
2. Select “Purchase History”
3. Select the order you wish to cancel
4. Select “Cancel Purchase”
After submitting your cancellation, you will receive a confirmation email.
To Cancel an order that is no longer in the “Pending Approval” Status
Please email email@example.com and include your order number, reason for cancellation and product details.
You can check your order status by going to Welcome… > Account Overview. Your recent orders will be listed there.
You may return an item within 30 days after purchase if the box is unopened.
A 15% restocking fee may apply if the condition of the product is misrepresented.
A higher fee may be charged if the unit is damaged from misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition when returned.
To return an item that is within 30 days of the purchase date
1. The item box should be unopened.
2. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number, item model number and images of the item.
3. We will respond with instructions on how to proceed.