Being sustainable means meeting our present needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Sustainability is the key to improving our community environmentally, socially and economically.
Hioki USA is committed to sustainability through advanced engineering and innovative technology. Our products are designed with the environment in mind and pass a comprehensive evaluation of environmental friendliness. We value sustainable practices and doing our part to protect the environment.
How We're making a difference
Green Business Certification
Carbon Free Initiative
How you can make a difference
- Commute through public transportation, walk or bike.
- Take advantage of windows and only use artificial lighting when necessary.
- Turn off and unplug devices when not in use.
- Regulate the thermostat: In the winter winter keep the thermostat at 68 degrees. In the summer keep the thermostat at 78 degrees. When you are away turn it off completely or adjust it by 8 degrees.
- Shop pre-owned, sustainable, recycled, and energy efficient.
- Donate gently used items.
- Volunteer. Support your community garden, environmental organizations, non-profit organizations, and community outreach programs.